- Trail Concepts shows completed Dual Sport 106 at Sema 2015
- Trail Concepts debuts Dual Sport 106 Concept at Easter Jeep Safari
- Trail Concepts works with partner Jeep Works LTD to offer extended wheel base Jeep Wrangler JK
- Trail Concepts debuts Sema Concept Dual Sport Jeep
- Trail Concepts opens shop in Phoenix,Az and offers turn-key Jeep conversions.
- Jason leaves Airpark Dodge Chrysler Jeep after 10 years.
- Trail Concepts debuts first Sema build “Working Class Jeep”
- Jason forms Trail Concepts an online E-store for Jeep Parts
- Jason replaces Jeep Wrangler with 2005 Wrangler Unlimited LJ and the extended wheelbase love affair begins. Jason also starts the very first of Many Airpark Jeep Jams at Airpark Dodge Chrysler Jeep.
- Jason buys first Jeep Wrangler a 2004 X model and modifies
- Jason gets hired at Airpark Dodge Chrysler Jeep in sales, later becomes Jeep specialist. Jason brands Airpark Jeep builds and puts company on the map.
- Company Founder Jason De Monto moves to Phoenix,Arizona to attend Hi-Tech Institute for Cad design and graduates a year later with an associate degree. While in Phoenix Jason build his first off-road vehicle a 1988 Ford Ranger Pre-runner.